Improve your customer delivery experience by leveraging our simple, fast and cost effective fulfillment solution.
How it works
We operate a network of strategically located depots servicing key markets, supported by bulk storage centres.
- Customers select the depots they wish to use.
- Inventory is placed on consignment into those depots.
- Orders are routed to the depot closest to the delivery address. The depot picks, packs (by bottle or case) and ships the order.
- Delivery tracking, notifications and POD’s are managed via our platform.
- Depots are replenished directly or via our bulk storage centres.
- Simply use our platform to manage your logistics, inventory and orders.
Channels serviced include
Cellar door, website, mailing list, wine club, outbound & inbound phone sales.
3rd Party Orders
Online retailers, DTC marketplaces, consumer tastings, events.
Bars, restaurants, hotels, bottle shops, chains & supermarket samples, trade tastings, wine shows, industry events.
To make life easier
- You have 24/7 access to your inventory via our online platform
- You have full control over which depots carry your inventory.
- We provide automated restock alerts and inventory optimisation processes.
- Our state-of-the-art technology has a broad range of integration options available.
- We offer bulk case kitting for club and mailing list orders.
For peace of mind
- Every case is barcoded to ensure accuracy at all stages of the process.
- Our depots are CCTV monitored, feature advanced security systems and are patrolled.
- Our service includes regular cycle counts and stock takes.
- Our fees are per case – so you know how exactly what your costs will be.
- Our depots are operated by Australia Post, one of the country’s largest delivery corporations.
Our Adelaide distribution centre offers the following additional features
Collection of inventory from winery or bottler.
Long-term, climate controlled storage for inventory reserves.
Line haul for large orders can be dispatched by pallet from bulk storage.
Mixed case packing, relabeling and applying export or award stickers.
Specialised storage for spirits, cider and beer products. Container packing, wharf cartage and export paperwork.
Complimentary inventory collection and transfer service
(ex winery, bottling plant or offsite storage)
* Conditions apply